- The clicshirt, made in our laboratories in Switzerland, is capable of capturing your heart rate and ultra-precise and reliable health information such as an accurate ECG, a VMA and Vo2Max test, a fatigue indicator, a recovery rate and your heart variability.
- The clicshirt is both a technical compressive textile garment integrating electrodes but also a modular CardioPod of extreme lightness and a free sports application geared towards coaching and sports support of the user. A 3-in-1 connected teeshirt!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find and consult the most frequently asked questions below
ur last session report will be available on your Dashboard, your old sessions will be stored in the top left menu (character profile) of your application.
your workouts are in the 3rd line 'my workouts'. Then you just have to scroll/scroll to find the stored session you are interested in.
- Wet the cardiac receptors inside your clicshirt before starting the session.
- No, in case of very dry weather or in the case of significant hairiness, we recommend using our clicshirt gel that will facilitate the conduction of cardiac electrodes and better connectivity.
- 1 pression longue (>4 secondes) enclenche/déclenche le cardioPod.
- 5 pressions courtes et successives sur le bouton mettent le cardioPod en mode de configuration.
- 1 pression longue (>12 secondes) pour redémarrer le ardioPod et réinitialise les paramètres utilisateur et l’horloge interne.
- Dans le cas où la batterie est déchargée (<5%), le cardioPod fait clignoter la LED rouge rapidement, et cela pendant 20 minutes avant de se mettre en veille profonde.
- Lorsque le cardioPod est posé sur le chargeur, la LED rouge se met à clignoter pour indiquer la recharge. Pendant la recharge, la LED rouge clignote d’abord rapidement (tant que la batterie est <5%), puis lentement (dès que >5%), pour finalement s’allumer en continu lorsque la recharge est complète (100% au max. après 3 heures). Le cardioPod peut alors être enlevé du chargeur.
- -Lors d’un allumage depuis le mode de veille profonde ou un reset (pression longue sur le bouton poussoir > 12 secondes), les 2 LED clignotent 4 fois simultanément pour indiquer le redémarrage.
Open your app on your mobile, press the button on your CardioPod for 4 seconds.
"Select a Cardio Pod" will appear in a window on your mobile.
By clicking on it your CardioPod will automatically synchronize with your cell phone. In order to be sure of a good synchronization a green "v" tick will appear next to your t-shirt symbol. When your cardiopod flashes blue it is perfectly synced and ready for your first workout.
It is important to clip your CardioPod in the right direction on your clicshirt.
The button side of the CardioPod, must be IMPERATIVELY clipped on your clicshirt on the right side that is to say opposite to the side of your heart ( left).
An ECG (electrocardiogram), also known as an EKG, is a comprehensive test to record the electrical activity of the heart.
The pulse measurement only gives an indication of the heart rate
When calculating VMA a formulation of certain parameters during the test will help calculate your sports age.
At rest, for an adult, a heart rate should usually be between 55 BPM and 85 BPM. But beware, as we have different physiologies and body types, some of you may be above or below without it being a problem.
By training regularly and performing VMA and Vo2Max tests that will give you indications of how your heart health is improving. These tests should be done regularly and always gradually.
The heart, like any muscle, needs to be challenged in order to improve.
Each activity adapted to your current shape will speed up, even a little, your heart. Walking, running, jumping rope, squats...
Do not hesitate to rely on the workouts proposed by the application but above all be PRO-GRE-SSIF .
Yes of course. You will receive an arrhythmia notification. The maximum heart rate depends on age and can be estimated by a simple rule, "220 minus age". For example, a 42 year old male will have a TMHR (Theoretical Maximum HR) of 178.
This TMHR may be adjustable based on your progress and according to your sports performance.
Guarantee & Product support
For France we commit to deliver within 48 hours with the Chronopost service.
For international deliveries, Fedex delivery times vary and can change depending on the country of delivery.
Customer care and Privacy
- No matter what happens, we advise you to always consult a physician before resuming sports activity
- The clicshirt does not detect heart attacks. If you feel chest pain, pressure or tightness, or any other symptoms of a heart attack, call the emergency room immediately.
- The clicshirt does not detect blood clots or strokes.
- The clicshirt cannot detect other heart conditions. For example, it does not detect high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, high cholesterol, or other types of arrhythmias.
- If you feel unwell or experience any symptoms, consult your doctor or contact emergency services immediately.